Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IsaacJb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 10:09 PM
    My Ex is In Love With Me But Loves Another Guy
    mystific Posts: 340, Reputation: 308

Jan 23, 2011, 10:22 PM

She's an ex.. she can love anyone she wants.. does it matter who she loves?
    IsaacJb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 10:30 PM
    Comment on mystific's post
    Read my other question to know the whole stary thanks
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Jan 23, 2011, 10:47 PM

It's a good thing you didn't see her. She now has a boyfriend which means she's OFF limits. I suggest finding someone that loves you and ONLY you.

Initiate NC. Embrace the pain, learn from it, and move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love this guy and he loves me but he's with another girl who he likes [ 42 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and the guy I love is 17. We've been friends for a bit and we "talked" for a while. I am his first love and the only girl he has ever said I love you too. He is the first guy I've truly loved and would do anything for. We talked on and off because I didn't know what I really...

What is Love? Your Definition of True love. And Loves among our society. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm 18 years old virgin. And I am curious about people's definition of love. ( especially about gay love) Does True love can appear between the same sexes? I want to hear from you about your true love and your definition of True Love. Does it exist? I just want to hear it from...

The guy my best friend loves turned out to be in love with me [ 4 Answers ]

This is so hard and killing me , I volunteered to an association that cares for blind people and there I met a blind girl who became my best friend , then I met such a sweet guy who is also blind . He is so sweet and smart and getting closer to me everyday, he didn't tell me anything yet , but it...

I love her, but she loves another guy. [ 11 Answers ]

I won't get into too much detail but I love a girl, the problem is she loves this other guy. What should I do? The back story of this problem.. ^^ I know I love her, or you could say I care a lot for her. I wake up every morning finding new ways to make her smile, and ways to tell her how much...

How can you tell if a guy really Loves/Likes You ? [ 1 Answers ]

How can you tell if a guy really Loves/Likes You ?

View more questions Search