Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidfulton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 05:12 PM
    Have a Francis Bacon Piano serial # 685737 curious on age and value.
    Francis Piano

Check out some similar questions!

Age of Francis Bacon Piano - Upright [ 11 Answers ]

I'm sorry this is a long post, I'm just trying to include as much information as I can. Hello, I just bought a Francis Bacon piano and I have been looking around for someone to tell me a little more about it. This is the only forum (and one of a handful of websites) that even gets the age of...

I have a francis bacon piano serial num is 222823 do any 1 no the value and or year [ 1 Answers ]

It has the lift ud lid on top with all the awards won at all the fairs it has three foot pedals its has all its original wood finish I think cause its still original has never been painte my num is 3362890457 (DJ) any info would be appreciated my email is I need to no whether to give it away or...

Francis-Bacon piano Serial Number 41103 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Francis Bacon baby grand piano with looks to be a serial number of 41103... It is stamped in 2 places... the other numbers I found were on the very back on the inside 2 H-H and on the bottom near the back leg was 115549... I would like to know the age and if it is worth anything...

Francis bacon piano [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My question is this. We came across a Francis Bacon piano that was in storage at a building that I used to caretake at. It is a upright player and it's a foot petel. There is a number on a brass plate of 195620. Can anyone tell me about this? I really do like it, even though one leg came...

Francis Bacon Grand Piano Need Age/Appr Value [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Francis Bacon Grand Piano in Fair Condition and need appr value and age, the only model number I can find is "40643" That's all I can find except for the following under it on which has "112349" Any help with this will be greatly appreciated. :)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.