Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazyorwhat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 03:19 PM
    Was there actually a TV series based from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?

Check out some similar questions!

Snow white [ 1 Answers ]

I'm chasing a children's book I had as a child, or at least one of the images from the book. It was a small thin and hardcover illustrated story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. I don't know the author or the illustrator. The book may have possibly come with a read-along tape. The specific...

Snow White storyline by another title. [ 10 Answers ]

I remember renting this movie when I was little. It was animated and I think it was made in the 90's, possibly 80's. All I remember is that it was the Snow White basic storyline only I thought it was better. It wasn't called Snow White and I don't even thing that the girl's name was Snow White....

Snow white? [ 2 Answers ]

There's a remake of snow white. I'm not sure what its called. But the evil queen takes over snow white father and buts him on a cross upside down. And there's another scene. The dwarves are all grown men and one of them falls in love with snow white. Its rated R and it was made I think somewhere in...

Fakie Snow White [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this off-brand Snow White movie in the 80s. I believe the actors were Russian or Polish, not sure but they were not english. Anyway, instead of the usual choking on an apple, Snow White gets stabbed the back of the head by a comb, and asfixiated by a belt that was too tight. Can anyone tell...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.