Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Doshi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 08:39 PM
    Dark spots on skin
    I have unusual dark spots that are different than my skin tone. I have used many topical ointments and creams such as Protopic, Tri-luma, Retin a micro, Locoid, and Hydro cortisone. I've also used face washes and acne pads but they don't work. I've had these spots for over 16 months now. These spots are on the sides of the lips and between the eyebrows. What shoud I do?
    luvee Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Jan 18, 2007, 06:18 AM
    I used to have dark spots too and even freckles, now the dark spots are slowly diminishing and freckles are lightly visible with the help of my Vit. E vitamins everyday plus gluthithione whitening soap plus kojic acid astringent everyday. You can try it. There is this pack Kojic acid astringent, kojic acid whitening cream and kojic soap which you can use. Or simply use glutathione soap plus kojic acid astringent and a moisturizer at night or sunblock at daylight. Either way, kojic acid works for dark spots.
    anisa Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 10:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by luvee
    I used to have dark spots too and even freckles, now the dark spots are slowly diminishing and freckles are lightly visible with the help of my Vit. E vitamins everyday plus gluthithione whitening soap plus kojic acid astringent everyday. You can try it. There is this pack Kojic acid astringent, kojic acid whitening cream and kojic soap which you can use. or simply use glutathione soap plus kojic acid astringent and a moisturizer at night or sunblock at daylight. Either way, kojic acid works for dark spots.
    Hi again Luvee,

It's the first time I know that there is a gultathione soap. Could you tell me from where you got it?

Jan 19, 2007, 11:51 PM
    Hi, there. I got it online and I'm also selling it at 150 pesos. Its called glutathione whitening soap. Its effective, you'll get a smoother skin :)

Jan 19, 2007, 11:53 PM
    Oh, I'm selling the set of kojic astringent too at 700 pesos, it consists of 1 kojic acid soap, 1 astringent and whitening cream with sunblock. Its good. So far, I don't get any negative feedbacks.
    filipinagoddess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 11:37 AM
    I'm selling the best skin spot remover I have tried (which is why I ended up selling it) - it employs several active ingredients, which is why it's effective. I also have a page dedicated to skin care, so you might want to browse the site

eBay Store - Skin Antiaging Whitening Freckle Melasma Fading Product Soap: 50-90 off bargain celebrity Philippine best kept secrets

Try the set for for comprehensive results. I offer a money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark spots [ 5 Answers ]

I get dark spots after my pimples are gone. How should I get rid of these spots?

Dark spots caused by healed skin [ 6 Answers ]

I have dark skin, under, around, over and at the sides of my eyes. It was first caused by a rash which healed and left the skin darker when I was a kid. 8 years later I used a hydroquinone based product to finally get rid of it and it made everything worse causing darker skin to spread all around...

Dark spots [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dark spots on my face .I do not know what can I do about it could you help me with some informations?

View more questions Search