Ask
    koenigjo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 11:33 AM
    For prior employees when will Walmart W2 be mailed
    Walmart W2s when will they be mailed
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 23, 2011, 11:41 AM

You have the wrong idea of what we accomplish here. Answering your question is beyond our scope as we have nothing at all to do with Walmart. You can on their website, I suppose, and send them an e mail and find out that way.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 23, 2011, 01:30 PM

Employers are required to mail W2s by 1/31. Walmart does provide a way to get your W2 online. You would have to contact the Walmart HR dept for instructions on how.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it legal to change full-time employees into part-time employees? [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to know how legal could be changing emplyees' schedulles without notice them before. I was working 40 hours each week since I started in my present job. They have been decreasing the number of hours for some employees. At this moment I'm working 32 hours each week, with 3 days off....

When do 1099's have to be mailed out by [ 2 Answers ]

By what dated do you have to have 1099's mailed by to the individuals?

For prior employees when will Walmart W2 be mailed [ 0 Answers ]

Walmart W2s when will they be mailed

Paychecks being mailed [ 3 Answers ]

If an employer in Michigan mails paychecks, do the checks have to be in the employee's hands on payday?

W2 has not been mailed [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All, I worked for a company over the summer that has not yet sent out my W-2 for last year. Can they be fined for failing to send out this document or imposed with any sort of penalty? I worked there about 4 months and probably made around $12,000. Thanks in advance!

View more questions Search