Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    threedogeve Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 10:15 AM
    Need help with financial aide for senior home repair.
    My aunt is in her 70's , has a beautiful home in Flushing MI. is on a fixed income and found that she has a black mold problem. She is on a fixed income and the estimated cost of repairs is $10,000. She has had multiple open heart surgerys and just didn't expect to live this long. She has always helped others and she still runs the nursery at her church. She is the first one to help organize or host every event. Now she needs help. Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Financial aide for ex-felons or peopl over 40 [ 2 Answers ]

I am a exfelon, 48 years old. I am a carpenter by trade but trying to find financial aide for massage therapy. I don't really want to go to school for 2 years, if I can do it through a 6 mo. Course. Just having trouble finding funding for school is there any type of grants or loans available for...

Financial Aide for Felons [ 1 Answers ]

Does the government have any programs to assist felons with getting financial assistance for education?

Grandkids and financial aide [ 1 Answers ]

I am raising my grandchildren. Both parents have been in and out of the prison systems. Will the children's eligibility for financial aide be baised on my income? One grandchild is a sophomore this year and I do not have any money set aside for college. It was not my intent to have to help pay...

Financial aide [ 1 Answers ]

Where do I receive aide to survive /to live/im newly out of a state prison

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.