Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sachin85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 09:01 AM
    Bank has frozen my bank account and they say me that it's a lottery fraud suspense acc
    Bank has frozen my bank account and they say me that it's a lottery fraud suspense account,but the story is that I had an advertisement agency which is unregistered and the people who work for me pays me the registration fees as 2000/3500/5000/7000 respectively and we pay them cash for their work in their account or through money order,bank executive told me that corporate had freezed the account and hence cannot be unfreezed,I want to know that may this will effect my carrier or any unwanted harrashment from bank or court/police.the address of the account was my old home,which I left 3 years ago.bank don't knows my new home but the pemanent account number updated to the account has been isued to me at my current address.I haven't done crime in my life yet,*** help me with your experienced knowledge.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 23, 2011, 09:08 AM

Let me see, they pay you 1000's of dollars, and in return you pay them for work they do? Who is paying you to pay them.

I have read this a dozen times and it sounds illegal to me.

So you need to explain how other money comes into this account beyond their fees, to allow you to pay them.
    And what are you doing for the fees you are getting

I would say that after they frooze your account they most likely notified the police who is reviewing it now.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2011, 09:13 AM

Hello s:

Like the Padre, I can't make heads nor tails out of your post.. What I CAN determine, though, is that you're in trouble... Therefore, you need to hire a lawyer.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My bank has frozen my account [ 1 Answers ]

I found out yesterday that my bank has frozen my account and cancelled all of my direct debits.I was looking into getting an iva but nothing has been set up but the bank has told me that according to their records I am insolvent. I have just over £1000 in my account and can't get access to a penny...

Frozen Bank Account [ 2 Answers ]

I understand that a bank account can be frozen once a judgment has been issued (after being sued on old debt), but can a collection agency who is looking for assets freeze your bank account without first having sued or without having obtained a judgment first?

My bank account is frozen [ 2 Answers ]

My bank account was frozen I am trying to get restriction release, The debt collector said they would release it if I show them proof that the money in the acct. is my dads pension ck and ss check. They are requesting copies of checks and bank account statements, before they release the money.?...

Bank Account Frozen [ 3 Answers ]

A judgement was placed on me from a credit card company where I owed a little over $2,000. I had moved from where the original papers were sent and did not attend the court date. I have never received any new information regarding this action at my present address. However, after receiving money...

Frozen bank account [ 23 Answers ]

Hi, My question is, can my husbands bank account be frozen for a judgement against me. I have a pending judgement against my own credit card, which he was a user, but the account was in my name. I was told to get my own account since they will probably freeze our joint account that I used to pay on...

View more questions Search