Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sackedraj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 04:26 AM
    Will I Be eligible For PR?
    Hi Iam working as a sous chef in one of the café at melbourne cbd.. I have completed my certificate 3 in cookery.. and just few months to complete my diploma.. so can I apply for the tra.. and what are the ielts points I need to get according to the new rules?and doee it have impact on my visa after the July 1st 2011.. can I still apply for pr after the new rules come into affect?

Check out some similar questions!

My son has ssi are my other children eligible to receive any compensation? [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 yr old son receives ssi due to being disabled. I have 3 other children ages are 16, 5yrs, and 19 months old.. I am a single mother as well. Are my other children eligible to receive any compensation because of my son receiving disability?

If I'd quit my job due to my health would I still be eligible for unemployment [ 3 Answers ]

I Have Been Struggling For Months Now With Some Health Issues That Are Interfearing With My Ability To Do My Job And I Work In A Daycare So You Have To Be On Your Toes At All Times And I Just Can't Do It Anymore But I Just Can't Up And Quit Without An Income I Wished I Could But Its Not Possible To...

Am I eligible for the rental decrease after lease has been signed? [ 3 Answers ]

We renewed our lease back in August. September 1st the apartment complex we lived in lowered the rental rate by $100.00. Am I eligalbe to have my rent lowered too even after we already signed?

Am I eligible for a return as well [ 3 Answers ]

I don't work I haven't in 2-4 years. I started getting ssi last year I have 4 kids I filed for a divorce feb 2008 still pending my soon to be ex filed without me and got all the tax money he also got the extra I guess you call it stimulus the checks were in his name.. I was told I can file and get...

Are paroleed eligible for small business grants [ 2 Answers ]

Me And My Fiancé Wants To Open A Place Sort Of Like A Poolhall/poker/playstaion/we/xbox Stuff Like That A Place Where There's A Game For Everybody I Want To Go The Route Of Applying For A Grant Being That I Want Both Of Us To Be In This 50/50 Im Trying To Find Out Are There Any Programs Out There...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.