Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dklement Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 04:09 AM
    Horizonal 1 inch strip destorted colors
    How do I fix this.

Check out some similar questions!

Can 8 inch center holes be changed to 4 inch on solid surface counter? [ 1 Answers ]

We are renovating our bath and were told that the solid surface double bowl Pegasus counter we purchased would fit our faucets which are 4 inch center. When we started to install the counter it was for 8 inch center faucets. We cannot return our faucets which were very exppensive because of lead...

Monitors colors suddenly gone... can't see the original colors while playing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys, I formatted my PC this Wednesday as I have not formatted it for 18 months.. & installed my games when I play game on my screen suddenly all colors messed up.I restarted it twice but no luck..? I don't know wats happening.. u guys any got idea.. Thanks in advance for any advice. :)

Heat strip only gets a little hot on top strip on the bottom it will not get red [ 1 Answers ]

Luxaire heat strip will only get warm on top strip around 70 bottom will not get anything. If you switch the wires, the bottom is warm top has nothing.

How to install 72 inch long by 4 inch tall Marble Vanity Backsplash [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed a new 72 inch long Marble vanity in my bathroom. It came with a 72 inch long by 4 inch tall Marble Backsplash. How do I install this backsplash? Do I just put an adhesive behind it? What about the gaps? How do I fill the gap of the top of the backsplash where it hits the...

My shower stall has a three inch busted place on the strip that secures it to the 2x4 [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a home built and my foreman said that it is common to have the strip that you use to secure the shower stall to the wall break off and that there are no future consequences. It is screwed in and flush, there is just a three inch piece busted off. It worries me that water could get under...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.