Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ross1713 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2011, 08:28 PM
    Should there be fuel at the fuel injectors at all time on a 1993 toyota carolla
    There should be fuel at pressure at the fuel rail when the key on engine off if I am not mistaken? On a 1993 toyota carolla. But I do get pressure when cranking, fuel filter pluged?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2011, 06:24 AM

Yes, when KO/EO. You could replace the fuel filter but I would also check the ignition switch for wear, pitting, or melting.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 23, 2011, 08:56 AM

Also, you should check for switched power coming out of both the EFI Main relay and the Circuit Opening relay. Power moves through the EFI Main then to and through the Circuit Opening relay and on to the pump.
    When you test fuel pressure and don't have what you expected, check those points for battery voltage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toyota 1993 Corolla fuel pump problem [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 93 Corolla that just stopped. No noise coming from fuel pump. Replaced pump and checked main relay and circuit opening relay. Both seem to check out according to manual. Still no noise at fuel pump. Any ideas. Thanks

A 1994 chevy 1500 4.3 ran fine then lost fuel at the injectors. Got fuel won't start [ 2 Answers ]

Truck cutoff suddenly, lost fuel at the injectors. Put in new fuel pump, no fuel at injectors, put in new cpu, no fuel still, put in new module in distributer, got fuel at the injectors but now truck won't start, engine is in time and I have fire. Any answers please help

1996 cavalier and fuel is not getting to fuel injectors. What would be the problem. [ 1 Answers ]

Our car won't start and we have replaced the heads and new plugs. We have changed the oil and filter. Replaced all our gaskets. We are getting fuel to the fuel pump but not to the fuel injectors. We need to know what to do to get the fuel to the injectors?

1993 toyota corolla fuel problems [ 7 Answers ]

The car stalled while driving. Suspected fuel pump problems, so I listened for the 2 second fuel system prime. I could not hear the system "whirring" sound as described by the manual. I followed the prescribed T/S steps. No voltage present at the pump during the 2 second priming stage. Next, I...

View more questions Search