Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamasuz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2011, 08:10 PM
    No hot water running to washer
    Just replaced hot water heater. Hot water is great, but not running to washer. Did I miss turning a knob
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Jan 22, 2011, 09:06 PM

Turn off the hot water supply valve that the hose is connected to, then unhook both ends of the hose and see if there is a screen on either end. If there is, clean or just tear out the screen. Also check port that the hose hooks to on the washer for a screen, and clean it. Hope this solves your problem.
    truck 41 Posts: 221, Reputation: 21

Jan 22, 2011, 09:13 PM

Hello mamasuz, you might need shut hot water side to washer and disconnect the hot water hose to your washer and try flushing out the hot side, and check the hose and see that it is clear of debre, as some hoses have a screen to catch debre that may otherwise flow into the washer, and also check the hot inlet hose connection to the washer to see if it is also clear of debre. Let us know what you find. Hope this solves the problem. Goodluck ----zeke----

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Running hot water in bathroom pipes bang and water stops! [ 4 Answers ]

My hot water pipes in the bathroom start banging then stop the water flow every time they are turned on. It doesn't happen in the kitchen.

Hot water won't stay running hot [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a gas boiler for the hot water in my flat - about 6 months ago the hot water taps in the bathroom started running luke warm after 5min of running hot, even with the boiler firing up nicely. There was no problem with the hot water in the kitchen which would run hot as long as the...

Why do I hear water running in my pipes, in a hot water heating system? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a hot water heating system and just recently , I am hearing water running in the pipes all the time.What could be causing this? Please help.

No hot water in shower unless washer is running. [ 3 Answers ]

Recently, my shower water does not get hot(lukewarm at best) unless the washing machine is on its beginning cycle. Once the washer has filled with water, the hot water at the shower goes away. So whenever we want a shower, we have to do a load of laundry and run to the bathroom for a 3 minute...

View more questions Search