Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    briannekayleen Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2011, 05:26 PM
    Backpack sizing--35L?
    Hi, I'm looking for a hiking pack... I will use it for day trips, and for working out with weight at home. Basically, I'm wondering how many pounds would I be able to carry comfortably in a 35L pack. It has a padded hip belt, compression straps. I have a pic attatched.
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Wire sizing and conduit sizing [ 8 Answers ]

I am looking for confirmation on some of the info I have found and answers to a few missing pieces. This is regarding wire size and conduit size for service conductors from the meter to the breaker panel (about 30 ft away). Wire Size: 125A service needs #2 copper or 1/0 aluminum -- #6 copper...

New Backpack? Or not? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi hi! Ok I'm going in to eighth grade next week on September 1st and I am like excited and stuff and brought my school supplies. And as I finish putting them into an old messenger bag my mom had that she never used. I see that just my notebooks binder (as in 1) pencil case and 6 folders are...

Backpack Everest Base Camp. [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if it is mandatory to hire a guide to hike to Everest Base Camp?

Homelite Backpack Plower won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I was blowing leaves for about an hour & stpped to move something & my blower won't restart. Fuel is fresh, plug looks fine, air filter & spark arrestor are clean...

Shirt Fuzz due to Backpack [ 4 Answers ]

All my longer shirts are getting that fuzz/lint/ruined near the butt area, I'm guessing because of my backpack. How do I fix this issue, because moving my backpack up does not make a difference? :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.