Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noboat Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 05:12 PM
    Locator service
    I'm trying to find someone but have few leads. Does anyone know of an on-line service that charges a fee for finding someone that is legitimate & not a rip off? Thks noboat
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Jan 21, 2007, 09:10 AM
    if you want to search online and you know something about where they might be, try: zabasearch.com... I was leery but it's pretty good!
    ap6589 Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Jan 22, 2007, 11:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by noboat
    i'm trying to find someone but have few leads. does anyone know of an on-line service that charges a fee for finding someone that is legitimate & not a rip off? thks noboat
    There are several. Go to Google and you will find a lot of them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

100 amp service vs. 200 amp service [ 5 Answers ]

The house I just bought was built in 1952. It's a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom with the standard screw in fuses (total amps unknown). Presently I'm doing a remodel. Adding a third bedroom & extra bathroom, washer & dryer, dishwasher, newer & larger refrigerator, bigger microwwave, probably 3 window air...

Changing from metered service on my shop to service from my house. [ 2 Answers ]

I’ve had the meter and 3 wire service cable removed from my shop. I’ve purchased 90 feet of 100 amp direct burial cable to run from the lower section of my home meter to my shop. Not being an electrician, I’m still trying to install this changeover. The direct burial cable has 4 wires. 2 larger...

Cabinet hinge locator [ 1 Answers ]

I have this picture of 1/2 of a hinge that I have and would like to locate. The upper half is just like a hinge I need and the bottom half of the hinge I need is the same, not like the picture. The hinge I need has the disks that insert into dadoes in the frame and the door. If this is...

Xp service pack2 [ 1 Answers ]

I have now down loaded sp2 shoud I use the sp2 firewall and virus protection or disable it and continue to use Norton internet secruity which is up and ruuning ? Only all this I find a bit confusing

View more questions Search