Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherrybrown12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2011, 12:54 PM
    What happen if u are pregnant and 16 and your boyfriend is 20 year old?is he trouble
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2011, 01:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrybrown12 View Post
    is he [in] trouble
    Hello c:

Depending on where you live, 16 is the general cutoff... But, if he had sex with you when you were 15, he certainly could be.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Texas what can happen to a 20 year old for dating a 16 year old if there is no sex ? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm the brother of a girl dating a 20 year old but she is 16 and he is my friend but my father doesn't approve what will happen if he finds out ? This is Texas ? Also they are not having sex so someone answer because I'm tired of being stuck in the middle

What will happen in Canada if I get in trouble? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so here is my dillemma. I am turning 19 on Tax day this year, I currently live in the United States. I would like to go to Canada with the purpose to consume alcohol leagely. My mom is worried because I heard that Canada was trying to become more strict about the US kids coming over and...

My niece is in trouble, can anybody give me insight of what could happen? [ 36 Answers ]

My niece is 15 years old and she got extremely angry at some students at her school, they were picking on herm sending her messages, spreading rumors, and she has many stress and trust issues already. It was too much for her to take and she decided to sneak her parent's gun to school and she...

Emancipation Of Pregnant 15 year old teen whose boyfriend is 19 [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I am 15 years old but I'm about to turn 16 September 25. My boyfriend is just turned 19 years old. I am 4 weeks pregnant and I'm on probation. Part of my probation states that I'm not to have any contact with my boyfriend. Now I'm pregnant. I need to know if I can get emancipated even though...

View more questions Search