Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dorabr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2011, 12:47 PM
    Prescription drugs
    I am currently sick, and was prescribed loratab for pain, am I in trouble? My crime was drug related, but not pills. I'm on federal probation
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2011, 01:07 PM

Hello d:

If you didn't have your PO's permission to take 'em, yes you are.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can prescription drugs affect hearing? [ 7 Answers ]

This is really bizarre and difficult to explain, but here goes. Yesterday I was having stomach problems so I went to the doctor. While I was there, I was given four different types of drugs: Diciclomine, Rantidine, Promethazine, and TMP/SMX DS (antibiotic). I was also given an injection. The reason...

Snorting non-prescription drugs [ 8 Answers ]

I have a son that is confirmed by a friend to snorting prescription drugs. I am thinking ADHD meds and Vicodin. I just can't figure out how he would get his hands on the vicodin. Do people snort non-prescription drugs? If so what? I read that Vicodin can make your face swollen. I have seen...

Prescription drugs and Hair drug screenings [ 2 Answers ]

I recently has a tumor removed from my nasopharynx my doctor prescribed prescribed and I was given prescribed with prescribed to numb nose to allow the fiberoptic instrument to pass through my nasal passage with no pain. I recently had a hair drug test completed and I tested positive for cocaine...

View more questions Search