Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iguanatim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2011, 10:56 AM
    German soldier escaping russian front
    Made in 1960's, black & white movie, german soldier escaping russian front.
    Dealing with brutal cold of the russian winter.
    Finds refuge with russian civilians.

Check out some similar questions!

Russian citizen can keep tripple citizen as bangladeshi, british and russian? [ 1 Answers ]

Russian citizen can keep duael citizen as brish and russian?

Can I apply for a german passport when married to a german and living in south africa [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm South African and would like to know if I will be able to apply for a German passport after getting married to my fiancé which of cause is a German himself. We will however live in South Africa after getting married. Our marriage will also take place in South Africa.

US citizen married to a German Soldier [ 1 Answers ]

In the summer of 2009 I, a US citizen, married a German citizen. He is currently living in Germany due to his military obligation. In January 2011, he will be able to attend school in the US for his "job education" military requirement. I am uncertain if we should apply for his Green Card now or...

I'm worried about my german sheperd puppies front legs [ 13 Answers ]

I have a Black german sheperd puppy. She is 6 months old and she has huge leg bones and feet. Looking at her standing from the side view, her paws look webbed and she stands on the back of her pads. Her leg is almost L shaped. Actually a backwards L shape. Should I be worried? I cannot afford to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.