Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobhill Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2011, 10:41 AM
    Pioneer QX9900, has no output from (CH2) left rear- AorB any ideas?
    All other channels seem to be woking fine
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2011, 11:38 AM

Switch left and right channel speakers at the rear of the unit and confirm its actually the amp... not a wire or speaker.

I assume the rear balance hasn't been put full right by accident.

Jan 22, 2011, 01:15 PM
    Comment on smoothy's post
    I have output from rear right at both a and b and all front outputs.. Knobs are correct.. All speakers and wires are good
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2011, 06:02 PM

bobhill does not find this helpful : All wires, speakers, and contol knobs have been checked and all is good

I invite you to look at the site rules pertaining to when you are allowed to us a not helpful or Disagree.

My answer was completely factual and correct as a troublesooting aid.. And that makes your not helpful a violation of site rules.

And a not helpful is the same as a slap in the face.

Incidentally... I have an engineering degree.. and 30 years electronics and telecommunications experience if you care to debate proper troublshooting steps.

And incidentally... if you knew how many times people far smarter than you technically have argued with me that something was wrong that actually forgot to plug the equipment into the wall... you would be shocked.

Jan 25, 2011, 05:52 PM
    I am obviously new to this site, and don't understand the format. I would rather accept a slap in the face, than dish one out.
    I understand that you have to start with the very basics, I h have been in the electric forklift business for 20 years and I'm pretty well versed in troubleshooting.
    I sincerely appoligize if I have offended anyone.
    Bob
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2011, 05:53 AM

Like I said... If yo knew how many times I have argued with supposed TECH people about a product they claimed didn't work... yet worked perfectly when I got it... only to fiind out they forgot to plug it in repeatedly you would be amazed... and in one case... this went on for 5 return cycles... and required a $5,000 distpatch when it was discovered they weren't plugging it in... the customer paid for that...

Again... try what I asked first... because wires break or get detached... speakers fail... kids play with knobs or buttons. You NEVER, EVER ignore the basic stuff when looking at a problem. It's the FIRST thing you do. If your forklift doesn't work... you don't call the mechanic before you check to see it it was actually charged first (you did say electric forklift).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I hook a pioneer sx580 receiver to a pioneer sa6700 amp? Or will I blow something [ 4 Answers ]

Can I hook a pioneer sx580 to a pioneer sa6700 150 watt amp or will I blow something?

On the pioneer vsx519v can you output both hdmi and composite at the same time? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to input HDMI from an xbox360 to the receiver then output hdmi to my TV and output composite to my capture card on my laptop at the same time. Is it possible to have two outputs at the same time or will one cancel the other out?

Left Rear Tail Lights on '83 GMC Truck [ 3 Answers ]

The left rear lights on my 1983 GMC truck do not work, but the front directional does. I have checked the fuses and all are OK. The front directional will flash fast for awhile and then slow. Any suggestions? Thanks!

View more questions Search