Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wasim.manna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2011, 12:44 AM
    Quotation for best rate
    Further to our meeting held at your office in kindly find below our best rate as agreed.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 22, 2011, 12:45 AM
    Please clarify your question
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 22, 2011, 06:17 AM
    Um.. are you asking is that worded correctly? In kindly is meaningless; perhaps you meant just kindly. Further to sounds better as pursuant to.
    I find such lingo sort of tedious, when straight talk will do just fine. It sounds like someone trying too hard.
    'Below is our best rate in writing, as agreed to in our meeting of xx/xx.'
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2011, 10:03 AM

I would assume English is not your first language. What is it that you are asking?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If real rate is 3% and inflation rate is 4.7% what rate would a treasury bill pay [ 2 Answers ]

Financial accounting help. If the real rate is 3% and inflation rate is 4.7% what rate would a treasury bill pay?

How to write a quotation [ 1 Answers ]

Details in ms word or corel draw

How to write quotation ? [ 1 Answers ]

How to draft a quotation? We have client to address on Tuesday, we are a firm which develops database for other business firm- which relates to contractors, library, hospital, and many more. This is our first big client - Oil India Ltd. (Public Library database). The manager ask our firm to give...

How write the quotation for increase of rate for wooden packing shooks [ 1 Answers ]

How to write the letter for increase of rates to old rates were I has sending long back material depending open the market.

View more questions Search