Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Looserkid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2011, 12:13 AM
    Ooh lord;; someone help lol
    Okay I'm going to get straight to the point!
    I had unprotected sex (mistake) about a week or two ago. And I'm on the PATCH which I've read and been told is 99.9% affective. And I'm suppose to get my period this week its been two days and still nothing, but today I've had a light light brown discharge nothing big the amount of lets say the size of a regular lighter. Not much. And I Don't want to be pregnant. What do you guys think?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 22, 2011, 12:47 AM

It's possible that you could be. No form of birth control is 100% effective. There are people on this site that used three different kinds of birth control at the same time and still became pregnant. It happens.

You'll have to wait and see. If you skip this period than try a home pregnancy test.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2011, 06:42 AM

The light brown discharge is likely your period getting ready to start. Certainly, as Alty said, pregnancy can be possible even with birth control, but if you have been using the patch correctly, the odds are quite low.
    friendlyrussian Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 06:51 PM
    Oh hey, this is a coincidence I've heard of a clear beige fluid emitting from a vagina before. From my experience, this means you're definitely pregnant. Take a birth pill?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings ooh I love you [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings a song chorus goes as my head was spinning round I gazed into your eyes and thought ooh I love you

Who are the evil ones who say Lord, Lord? [ 614 Answers ]

Matthew 7:The true disciple 21. `It is not anyone who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' who will enter the kingdom of Heaven, but the person who does the will of my Father in heaven. 22. When the day comes many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, drive out demons in your...

Ooh no.dry hαir [ 4 Answers ]

Do you know αny homemαde recepies or good products for dry hαir-- it just stαrted getting dry becαuse of the summer. *my hαir is curly *it's not too thick αny tips pleαse tell me :) my bdαy is tomorrow αnd I wαnnα pimp myself out before it-- therefore I wαnt to hαve nice hαir :D Thαnks

View more questions Search