Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monkey19 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 10:10 PM
    Sex question
    I'm 19 and when I use condoms the latex ones it stinggs and burns and a little ichy does that mean I'm alergic to them?? And when I'm hornnnyy I don't get wet as much but I'm like horny why does that happen and that always happen?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 21, 2011, 10:22 PM

Try some non latex ones they have many choices.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 22, 2011, 09:59 AM

Please take the time to write out your sentences.

That being said, lube and a different condom type. You can get sheep skin, and I believe there is a non latex/rubber but still plastic variety out there as well.

Don't forget the lube. IF you're not making enough of your own. It can cause a little bit of friction and the kind that isn't happy.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2011, 11:13 AM

Just an aditional bit of info...

The Sheepskin provide NO protection against STD's.

They are porous to critters as small as Viruses and bacteria... but not the larger ones such as spermatazoa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex question [ 12 Answers ]

So I'm 19 and my boyfreind is 20 and we are in love and we had lots of sex we both like it and now he told me that he isn't into sex as much as he used to and he says that its maybe because he just wants to love me and he knows he has me and he doesn't really wannt to have sex what does that mean...

A SEX question.. [ 8 Answers ]

I'm still a virgin so I want to know what it feels like to have sex for the first time ? Does it hurt a lot ? How much blood will be out? Just little details about the first time a girl have sex...

Sex Concern Question [ 3 Answers ]

So, my period is a couple days late, I fooled around with someone a few days ago. He wore a condom and he didn't come, is it possible for me to be pregnant?

Sex question! [ 3 Answers ]

I have been taking ovulation tests for about a month and I finally tested positive. I had intercourse to try to get pregnant during the 48 hours now how long should I wait to take a pregnancy test and be sure it will show up? :confused:

View more questions Search