Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Winter2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 08:10 PM
    Purplish bump on penis
    I noticed a week ago I had this purplish bump on the head of my penis. I thought it was lint from my boxer trunks and it wasn't I tried to wipe it off and when I did it wouldn't come off and then I noticed the same bump on this inside of my pee hole but it is moretowards the top then the bottom this is not normal to have I don't have insurance to see a doctor about this and I'm getting scared now like I say the one bump is on the head of my penis by my pee hole the other is on the inside of my pee hole towards the top left side can someone help me with good answers and no I don't have a STD or aids I'm. Married never cheated on my wife and never will so if that's your answer keep that one to yourself I'm in need if a serous answere thanks and *** help
    macwiz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 03:57 AM
    I have the same problem... the same problem. But I am not as faithful as you I'm very nervous I just had a wild night with a girl I broke up with my girlfriend for 3 years for. Both protected and unprotected feel like shooting myself after I was in the shower and noticed this. She says not to worry but IM WORRIED. Always thinking with my d!ck... good luck and I wish the best I will let you know my results
    macwiz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 03:58 AM
    Comment on macwiz's post
    And mine is only on the tip not the inside

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on penis [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I was looking around before and noticed that on the shaft of my penis there was one single bump, it was a little bit red at first, but then I squeezed it a little and some white stuff started coming out of it, when I finished squeezing it out, the red-ness was gone and the bump is going...

Bump on penis [ 2 Answers ]

Ive had a bump on my penis for awhile, and I have hair that grows near it an I was wondering it if was somthin to worry about. I know its nasty to say but I can push on it an pop it an puss will come out? :/ IM SCARRED WHAT SHOULD I DO.

Bump on Penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I kind of need some help I am 16 am sexually active but I use a condom and all that but before I even started having sex there was a small bump on the shaft of my penis and now it is some what bigger... what could it be? I'm to scared to tell my mom.. HELP

Bump on penis [ 2 Answers ]

I've had a bump on the underside of my penis that is similar to the size of a mosquito bite for a few days now. It is only painful when touched but I don't know what it is.

Bump on Penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have Bump on the right side of my penis, it doesn't hurt or have anything coming out if it. It is just medium size bump. I am a virgin and do masturbate. I don't know what it is at all. It showed up about 2 days ago. I told my parents just recently, and they said wait for now until we can do...

View more questions Search