Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gloriadavis123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 07:16 PM
    Does clear essence skin beautyifing milk work?
    I bought it and I really want to see if it works.I am using the pink one in the jar. And if it does how long will it take please answer! It will be apreciated thank you bye :)
    INFORMEDBUYER Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Apr 10, 2011, 02:28 PM
    I bought a lot of products from Clear Essence in Dec of 2010 because well, the website looked good and made a lot of promises. I bought the fade cream, body lightening lotion, skin vanishing cream and fade gel. I was sooo disappointed. Not ONE of their products did anything to lighten or soften my skin. I avoided the sun, I applied them up to 3 times daily... nothing! It is a complete waste of money. Hate to admit it but BioClaire... even with the side effects works better than these.
    Tanisha1 Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2011, 10:00 AM
    I like clear essence products they do work in my opinion you won't get super light but your blemishes etc. (if u have some) will disappear

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clear Essence Platinum Line Advanced Complex Fade Gel [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone tried this product? Please let me know... thanks!

Skin whitening creams for clear skin? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to whiten my skin for around 2 years. My body has had minimal exposure to sunlight (and some places none at all), but instead of paling, my skin has become clearer. :confused: I can see the arteries on my hands sharply, slightly on my arms and legs, and even faintly around my...

Essence skin care products [ 2 Answers ]

I live in woodbridge Va. 22191 what stores can I find essence skin products? Such as skin lighting creams ? I'm slso looking for essence beauty products such as make up and lotions.

View more questions Search