JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2011, 07:05 PM

No. Physicians do it all the time.

Why?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 21, 2011, 07:09 PM

No, copy can not be used to drive with of course, But they are copied by work, they are copied by your bank and more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drivers license [ 10 Answers ]

I have been told it is illegal to photo copy a driver's license. Is this true? home owner LA CA

I need a Drivers License [ 54 Answers ]

I am in need of a drivers license. In June of 2006 I was arrested in W.Va.(USA) and bonded out, I then jumped bond and hualed out of the state. I have not returned since, nor have I showed up for a single court date, not even my prelim. I now live in Alabama and I have tried to get a DL, but this...

Drivers license [ 4 Answers ]

I recently cleared my driving record here in az. but I'm still suspended in ill. az won't give me a license till ill. Suspension is up. Is there any state that I could go to that would not find that suspension in ill. And issue me a license. The suspension in ill. Is for driving w/revoked, so I'm...

Drivers license! [ 1 Answers ]

I live in California and I'd like to know if ilegal aliens are allowed to apply for a drivers license? Thank you, Philly

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

View more questions Search