Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pr3tty3y3s244 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jul 5, 2012, 09:24 AM
    Just have sex there is nothing wrong with having sex that's how everybody was made obviously and u girls don't have to walk around with something sticking out of Ur pants all day if you are horny
    saltlifek Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Oct 6, 2012, 12:21 PM
    Some teenage girls have strong urges, totally normal. Get on the pill, and you won't have to worry about giving in. If you don't feel like he's the one, then don't do it, you'll just regret it later when you do find the one. Be sure to know all about protection before, because even with a condom or the pill you still can get pregnant!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 6, 2012, 12:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by saltlifek View Post
    Some teenage girls have strong urges, totally normal. Get on the pill, and you won't have to worry about giving in. If you don't feel like he's the one, then don't do it, you'll just regret it later when you do find the one. Be sure to know all about protection before, because even with a condom or the pill you still can get pregnant!
    First, this post is from 2011 and the poster never came back.

Second, when she posted she was 16, and telling a 16 year old to go on the pill so she can have sex and not "worry about giving in", is not okay. She's underage.

We all know that teens have sex, we're not naïve, and many of us had sex as teens. But, knowing it, and condoning it, are two different things.

On this site we do not encourage underage sex.

The only thing that I agree with on your post is that the pill and condom doesn't mean that you won't get pregnant. In fact, no form of birth control is 100%. But that last statement really contradicts the whole " Get on the pill, and you won't have to worry about giving in" part of your post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what to do. My teen is our of control and I'm running out of options. [ 19 Answers ]

Ok, so last October I was contacted about adopting one teenager, a 14 year old girl, who's mother had recently died of cancer and who's father was arrested a week later for the rape and murder of a teenage girl. From the information I was given, I was expecting an easy and smooth adoption. Was...

My teen daughter is out of control [ 10 Answers ]

I'm at the end of my tether with my 13 yr old daughter. She is out of control she don't like being told no if she doesn't get her own way she will hit out at me and even her young siblings... she has before know broke my arm' hit my across the head causing me to have concussion I just cnt take...

Rediculously horny when I'm with my girl friend [ 8 Answers ]

Well, I've been going out with my girlfreind, Helen, for about a month and a few weeks. She's a gorgeous asian girl, I say asian because she's like a mix(litteraly vietnamese, white, and chinease).every time I'm with her, I feel so warm inside, so happy, she makes me smile. All my friends say I...

Out of control teen [ 3 Answers ]

My son Joseph is out of control and I need advice and resources. He is verbally abusive to his siblings and me. I don't know how much more I can take. I believe in positive parenting however am ready to stup to his level and abuse him right back. This is not my usual behavior but this is really not...

Hysterectomy for teen girl [ 13 Answers ]

I will be 13 years old next week, and I've decided that I never want to get married or have kids. Can I get a hysterectomy? Or just have my ovaries removed? How much would this cost? I never told my parents about this.

View more questions Search