Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bestbob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 12:47 PM
    Made thunderbird my default email.changed POP3 and SMTP settings,yet it won't send.an

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't Outlook send email when Windows Mail does with the same settings. [ 0 Answers ]

My Microsoft Outlook does not connect via SMTP to send emails (keeps asking for my password even though the incoming mail confirms the password is correct). I have tried all possible combinations of authorisation, SSL, TLS, etc and nothing. Windows Mail works perfectly straight away. The...

How to configure free pop3 and smtp in outlook express through yahoo.com [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, Please help me out how to configure the outlook express (free pop3 and smtp) through yahoo.com Regards vijay :confused:

What are my SMTP/POP3 [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to connect my orange broadband email account up to Outlook E but when I test account settings it says my incoming and outgoing servers are failing- what are they? Thanks in advancexx

Problems with pop3 and smtp [ 2 Answers ]

Basically, I haven't got a clue about this, all I want to do is send an error report but don't know how to set this stuff up.:confused:

Default email account settings [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I use Outlook 2003 and have 3 pop email accounts. A, B & C. A being the default. When I send emails it sends from C regardless if I use A or B as the default. Is there some setting I require adjusting..

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.