Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annba Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 11:59 AM
    Constant thinking of how I'm feeling
    I have racing thoughts about.. how I will feel in 5 minutes or tomorrow etc. or if I'm ever going to have excitement again... I take an anti depressant and it seems, when I get a cold etc and take over the counter meds.. this happens to me. I have had to double my anxiety meds to get through this... but somedays its worse... please let me know if anyone else has experienced this weird brain thing...
    Aprilshowers44 Posts: 28, Reputation: 10

Feb 15, 2011, 04:48 PM
    It can happen depending on a cold. When you take cold meds, such a Day-quil or Ny-quil those contain alcohol which can worsen anxiety and depression. I would stay away from cold medicine and take Tylenol, Advil, or Aleve instead. Cold medicine has a lot of different stuff in it and something sounds like it is interfering with the way your meds work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant recurring thoughts.can't stop thinking about it [ 31 Answers ]

I'm a 19 year old straight male. 4 years ago I had a same-sex experience. I felt bad for doing it but never really dwelled on it. I realized I had made a mistake and never went back to doing that again. I remain friends with the guy to this day. We never brought it back up. We continued to...

Sore feeling or swollen feeling in vaginal opening, white thick substance [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 2 days my vaginal opening has felt swollen and sore, and slightly itchy. Today some kind of fluid came out of it and got my pants wet, like I had spilled water on them, and I noticed when I went to the restroom, that there was a LOT of w thick like stuff all over my vagina lips, and...

Feeling horrible just thinking about it. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I have no clue how to go about asking this cause once I put it out there I can't take it back so here goes.. I might not be able to have children. And a friend of mine just had a baby, well she told all of us that she was having twins. Well she gave birth and only one survived. Now a few days...

View more questions Search