Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agosto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 10:53 AM
    How can I find my dad
    Hi all

Please help with ideas as to how I can find my dad. I am 42 years old, born of a Portuguese father and a mozambican mother. My mother is dead but I have never met my father and have no clue if he is still alive. The only information I have is that my mother's name is PAULINA BEULA CHAPUSSA and dad's name is ANTONIO NAZARETE. My name is AGOSTINHO current living in Zimbabwe.Dad immigrated from Portugal to Mozambique in the 1960S but have no idea if he is still there or returned back. If there is anyone out there who can help please I would really appreciate.

Check out some similar questions!

Who can help me find my dad [ 1 Answers ]

Who can help me find my dad

Help find dad [ 4 Answers ]

My name is staci I have 2 wonderful little girls and their dad which I'm still with has never met his dad I want my 2 girls to know their grandpa really bad if some one can please help {personal info removed} which is the year h left he was their in the navy... I'm not positive but I believe his...

Find my dad [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my mother was 16 when she had me and I was adopted I know my bio mom but not my dad his name is glen stovall I need help finding out something about him I think he might live in corpus christi Texas it would be awesome if someone would help me thank you I am 16 years old And my name is ...

I need to find my dad [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I need some help - I'm trying to trace my real father, I have a name and a rough idea on his age, and that's it!! What do I do next!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.