Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MikeGreene Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 08:40 AM
    Model 665 1376 2K600 kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher won't pump water
    I have Model 665 1376 2K600 kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher. When I press the start button I hear the pump start but no water enteres the washer. After a short time the washer stops and then tries again. I have verified that the water supply is available to the first component (looks like an electroic control valve). Can you tell me what is wrong?

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher model #665.1603? [ 0 Answers ]

The water is not coming into the dishwasher properly Thanks joyce

Kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher 665.1375 [ 1 Answers ]

The normal wash light is flashing and nothing else would respond except the cancel/drain button which also will flash. If I cut power and turn back on the normal wash is the only one flashing.

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher 665 Pump not working, can't spray water. [ 4 Answers ]

Our dishwasher is only 3 years old. It had been working OK for over 2 years and then it became noisier and noisier. It got to the point where it would fill with water but then the water was not sprayed around inside. We would end up pressing Cancel. We've had 2 different and very experienced...

Kenmore Elite Ultra Wash Dishwasher 665.1726 [ 0 Answers ]

We had to turn off the water to the sink to do a faucet repair. Now that the water is back on, the dishwasher won't start. No lights, will not respond to previous reset procedure. Any suggestions? And yes, I did check the circuit breaker!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.