Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2011, 03:21 PM

its just out of curiousity
    obviously, you are not just asking out of curiosity.

I have a very close friend whose aunt and uncle committed suicide about a year ago
    this is how the story started...

I'm not changing my story I'm adding more to it. To give everyone more of an idea.
    you say you're just adding details. But then...

Ok I think I've made it obvious its not my friend
    I think it's pretty obvious it's not your friend too. BUT, you started saying this was a close friend's story. It seems to be your story. So here's a chance for you to be honest and tell us the truth already.

it sucks when you have all of these thoughts running through your head EVERYDAY wondering if you'll ever see them again if there in WPP or if they are really gone and how they could just do that to their family and how bad it hurts, it brings people physically and emotionally down
    and that alone is reason enough for you to give therapy a try. That's a lot to deal with.
    brm1991 Posts: 33, Reputation: 0

Jan 21, 2011, 03:22 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    "Depends on which version OP posted that you believed - very few suicides then get up and hide their own bodies."
    You are nothing, you know nothing, don't say I'm a liar because, YOU DON'T know, maybe its you that needs help
    brm1991 Posts: 33, Reputation: 0

Jan 21, 2011, 03:25 PM
    Comment on justcurious55's post
    Yeah I said it was my friend at first but then people started questioning me like I'm an idiot and it pissed me off so I said it is actually me its not something I like to brag about I just want to have someone to talk to that knows what I'm going through
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 21, 2011, 03:30 PM
    As the OP cannot be civil

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Did I come off as helpful? [ 7 Answers ]

Well me and my best friend of like 4 years now were sitting down talking the other day. She is 17 and dating an older guy just like me but I am legal. But the thing is she told me something that he said but I didn't know what to tell her. She told him how she felt and about some things that she...

Would be really helpful [ 1 Answers ]

Can you provide me a list of historical figures and events of Hinduism, Buddhism, Daoism, and Confucianism?

Helpful Information about Bankruptcy, Debt & Credit Bureaus [ 5 Answers ]

Below is some helpful information from our Bankruptcy & Debt Expert. Of course, you're also welcome and encouraged to post questions to this board for more information: Just click the "Ask about Bankruptcy & Debt" button at the top of the page.

It is possible to be too helpful? [ 11 Answers ]

Hey guys, I've been doing some reflecting over the past few days, and although it only came up once, something my ex said to me has stuck in my head. I was always the one to try and help her find a solution and help whatever problem she was in. If I didn't, or couldn't, come up with a good...

View more questions Search