Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2011, 01:29 PM

I don't know either but certainly not corporate law.

I'm spending a fair amount of time answering your questions. This thread is different from your other thread.

What is the story and why do you need to know? This type of info is simply not available. If you could find this information no one in the WPP would be safe.
    brm1991 Posts: 33, Reputation: 0

Jan 21, 2011, 01:37 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    I just wanted to find out general information, like where do they go, the opposite of where they love? Do they stay together? Will I ever see them again? And you are incorrect I'm not until your in my shoes don't just assume please

Jan 21, 2011, 01:38 PM
    Well if you think your spending too much time then you don't need to I didn't ask you to, times are just getting hard for me right now its coming up on a year and we still don't know the answer to why they did it or if they really did.
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2011, 01:39 PM

What am I assuming? You posted about a dual suicide. You weren't asking about a dual suicide and the WPP?

How/where/when they "go" depends on the reason they have entered the WPP. There is no set of rules. As I keep telling you, if anyone other than the WPP knew the rules of the game there would be no WPP and no one would be safe.

- not that the WPP keeps anyone safe, anyway.

Jan 21, 2011, 01:45 PM
    Your assuming that I'm incorrect, maybe you should re-read the question all I asked was it possible and what I meant by that is if someone is in danger could there be a fake death to go into the WPP, so they won't just get up and disappear.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2011, 01:51 PM

Do you really want to know if it's possible? Or if it's likely? Sure, anything is possible, right? So why not a crazy story like that? Just because something is out there in the realm of possibilities doesn't mean it's likely. I'm getting the impression you just want someone to tell you that yes, that's exactly what happened.
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2011, 02:00 PM

"your assuming that im incorrect, maybe you should re-read the question all i asked was it possible and what i meant by that is if someone is in danger could there be a fake death to go into the WPP, so they won't just get up and disappear."

Okay, here's the answer you want.

Yes, the WPP will help one or two people fake their own deaths by suicide in order to enter the WPP so they won't just get up and disappear.

Jan 21, 2011, 02:09 PM
    Comment on justcurious55's post
    No that's not what I want to hear because it doesn't make people sad when one commits suicide it makes them angry, and if there's a chance it is WPP then it makes family scared, now that the victims are gone, immediate family will be next.

Jan 21, 2011, 02:09 PM
    No actually he didn't nail it.

Jan 21, 2011, 02:21 PM
    Obviously NO ONE gets where I'm coming from, I guess it would be hard considering you've never been through it and it sucks when you have all of these thoughts running through your head EVERYDAY wondering if you'll ever see them again if there in WPP or if they are really gone and how they could just do that to their family and how bad it hurts, it brings people physically and emotionally down, I know I can't know anything about WPP obviously, but if there was a way I would do anything to find out, I just wanted some opinions on what people thing or to know if someone's been through something like that as well.
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2011, 02:22 PM

OK, so what makes you think they are in witness protection? Because you don't want to believe that they killed themselves? I get it if you don't want to believe that. Suicide is tragic. Especially if it's a loved one. I understand if you don't want to believe they killed themselves. But why witness protection? What makes you think that is likely?
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2011, 02:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brm1991 View Post
    I know i can't know anything about WPP obviously, but if there was a way i would do anything to find out, i just wanted some opinions on what people thing
    Obviously not, obviously you don't really just want other people's opinions. Because we've given you our opinions and you don't like them so you keep asking and changing the story as though that will change things and it won't.

Jan 21, 2011, 02:30 PM
    Comment on justcurious55's post
    What makes me think that is like is because they were in danger, someone was after them they owed money, they we're VERY wealthy and they just ended it. I'm not changing my story I'm adding more to it. To give everyone more of an idea.
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2011, 02:36 PM

Have you seen a grief counselor?
    It's sad, but unfortunately it's not all that uncommon to see stories like that in the news anymore. People that had it all, then the economy went bad, people lost it all and didn't feel like they could tell the people around them and ended it. It's terrible, but unfortunately it happens.
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2011, 02:59 PM

I agree with justcurious55 - some type of counselling is needed here. The possible suicides were related to a friend of the OP, not the OP himself/herself. Not that it would make it any less obsessive but OP is obsessing and needs closure. Counselling is the only option I can see.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2011, 03:12 PM

Why WPP? If there were no bodies found, why couldn't they have just disappeared and are now in South America or in Europe, hiding out on their own?

Jan 21, 2011, 03:13 PM
    Ok I think I've made it obvious its not my friend, and I don't need counseling just and I'm a her.
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2011, 03:15 PM

I only know what you posted - you said "your friend." I have no way of knowing you're a "she" and not a "he." Doesn't change what I've said. You are obsessing and need closure.

You also need a different attitude.

Once you lie here once as far as I'm concerned every word you post could be (and often is) a lie. Why you started with a lie (or lies) and then continued until you got caught is unknown to me.

Everything has been said. This is going nowhere and perhaps it's time to close.

Jan 21, 2011, 03:15 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    That wouldn't happen "bodies" were brought out by "detectives" in bags. What makes you think of south africa or europe?

Jan 21, 2011, 03:20 PM
    OK first of all why would I lie about that sorry I came upon this website expecting a couple GOOD opinions I have NO attitude I forgot you can hear me. So don't try and say I'm lying if its bothering you get off then

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Did I come off as helpful? [ 7 Answers ]

Well me and my best friend of like 4 years now were sitting down talking the other day. She is 17 and dating an older guy just like me but I am legal. But the thing is she told me something that he said but I didn't know what to tell her. She told him how she felt and about some things that she...

Would be really helpful [ 1 Answers ]

Can you provide me a list of historical figures and events of Hinduism, Buddhism, Daoism, and Confucianism?

Helpful Information about Bankruptcy, Debt & Credit Bureaus [ 5 Answers ]

Below is some helpful information from our Bankruptcy & Debt Expert. Of course, you're also welcome and encouraged to post questions to this board for more information: Just click the "Ask about Bankruptcy & Debt" button at the top of the page.

It is possible to be too helpful? [ 11 Answers ]

Hey guys, I've been doing some reflecting over the past few days, and although it only came up once, something my ex said to me has stuck in my head. I was always the one to try and help her find a solution and help whatever problem she was in. If I didn't, or couldn't, come up with a good...

View more questions Search