Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paddok_as Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 03:11 AM
    I want to know how to start an education fund in a community
    I am a member of a six member committee chosen by our church to start an education fund. I need some advice on how to do it, source of fund and how to develop the fund to the benefit of the country at large.

Check out some similar questions!

Small grant for education and community development for Bosnia and Herzegovina [ 0 Answers ]

I need help to find funds to start a development project. Group of young researchers and active citizens is trying to form an NGO in field of Agriculture/ Plant protection. This organisation would deal with education, sustainable development issues. Primary objectives would be publication of an...

Education fund [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriends 2 grandkids are now sadly left without parents. Their ages are 2 and 6 years old. I would like to start a trust fund for them or some type of savings account that they would have when their 18. They live in Philadelphia PA. I would also like to know how other people would be...

Start an education fund [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to set up an education fund for a friends children. What is The best way to do this?

Start a fund [ 5 Answers ]

How do you start a trust fund and where do you start? I have no ide where to begin!

Community health worker and Education [ 1 Answers ]

What level of Education do I need to become a Community Health Worker. I mostly want to specialize in working with children but I don't know what math and science and english I need. Could you help me by answering this?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.