Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerry4200 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 09:13 PM
    ProbationOff please respond
    ProbationOff are you a probaion officer, if so how can I talk you u and ask more ?'s

Check out some similar questions!

Do I respond to my ex? [ 15 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend dumped me abruptly as we were about to move forward with our relationship and went back to her ex. I pretty much started no contact right away and told her she could contact me someday if she got herself together. About two months later, she wrote me stating how sorry she is she...

Do I respond to her? [ 45 Answers ]

Hey all, You've probably heard it all before, just want a little advice. I've been with my girlfriend for about a year and a half now. About 2 months ago, we became long distance (and hour and a half drive). She's been really busy with school, and it's been hard for her to fit time in...

Does he like me? Respond [ 3 Answers ]

OK,I like this guy he is a identical twin he is nearly 16 and I am 14.He plays tennis with my x crush and his bro. ( yes he is single! ) OK,I went to a sleepover with my mates and got a little typsy and decided to ring him and leave him a miss call, he foned me so text back " who r u? y do u...

How would you respond to this? [ 33 Answers ]

I know this may seem trivial to some, but any opinions that can help would be appreciated. Does anyone else think that it is slightly cruel of an ex (whom you have told that you don't want to be friends with and with whom you have not had contact with for over 2 months) to email you out of the blue...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.