Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    calvin Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Jan 14, 2007, 01:29 PM
    I can't remember an 80's kids film title ?
    I was wanting my kids to see a film I enjoyed as a child but can't remember its name

It was about a furry green monster that could turn invisible lived in a young boys tree house

The monsters name was something like swashbucket I think, it was nearly 20 years since I last saw it and unsurprisingly the VHS has got lost along the way lol

Please help if you remember it

my kids really enjoy watching all the old films with me goonies, ghostbusters etc... and I enjoy the nostalgic value too lol

thank you
    nobledrummer Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Was it fuzzbucket?
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Mar 2, 2007, 07:29 PM
    My pet monster?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's Kids Movie Title [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a movie about kids who live in a place where it rains all of the time, except for one day every 100 or 1000 years or something? For some reason the main charater is forced to miss the one day of sun by other kids who pick on him. I can't remember the title, or anything else...

Can't remember title of film [ 3 Answers ]

This film was made in the 60's or 70's. It is about a teenager (boy) who ends up on a mountain (can't remember if he ran away/why he is there). Eventually, he builds himself a shelter inside a tree (by carving and burning the insides) and stays there for the winter. One day, he wakes up to find...

Need help with title for 80's kids film [ 1 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain for ages now trying to remember the title of a film my dad and I watched when I was a kid. I think it was early 80's. I think the title was something along the lines of "why did you have to pick on me" but I just can't remember. I can't remember much about the film...

Looking for the title to an 80's Sci-Fi film [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title to a film/Pilot episode I saw in my youth. I can't remember much about it except that it started with an astronaut spacewalking. He was subjected to cosmic rays directly to his eyes. When he returned to earth he had powers etc triggered by sunlight. His eyes would change...

Kids TV film I can't remember the name [ 1 Answers ]

This is bugging me big time. It was a TV movie I think made for kids, it featured a boy with a magic T-Shirt. The T-Shirt had a tigers head on the front and enabled the boy to run faster, be stronger that sort of stuff. I loved this film but can never remember is name. Please help me, because...

View more questions Search