Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ally18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 08:22 PM
    Can you od on Topamax, Excedrin, and Zyrtec?
    Wondering if you can overdose on the 3 put together. And if you can, can you die?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 20, 2011, 09:58 PM
    Most likely you will be found convulsing, vomiting, and it lots of pain, with swelling, nausea, and even possibly some long term effects that will not kill you but will be bothersome. Your stomach may be pumped and you may be given charcoal or have your stomach washed out. You may be committed to a hospital for up to 15 days. It's one way to get help, but there are better ones, such as walking into an outpatient clinic and saying you are depressed enough to want to die.

If you are basically young and healthy it takes much, much more to kill yourself than if you are elderly or have cancer, AIDS, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I give 100mg of benadryl to my 90lb dog at 9a.m. And 1 Zyrtec at 4pm daily? [ 4 Answers ]

Can I give my 90lb retriever 100mg of benadryl once a day and 1 zyrtec 8hrs later?

What are the effects of larger amounts of Excedrin? [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard that taking over the normal dosage of Ibuprofen results in "loopy" effects. I was wondering if taking over the normal dosage of Excedrin would result in the same? Or if this is even true? I've had a headache and already taken the recommended dosage, but am afraid if I take more I will...

View more questions Search