Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unceunceunce Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 08:02 PM
    can someone help me find a good rpg on xbox, wii, or PC
    call me old fashioned, but does anyone out there remember skies of arcadia legends on game cube? Best game ever, now the graphics were terrible don't get me wrong, but I just loved the way that game was set up. Big world to explore, tons of varietys of monsters, items, and optional bosses and gameplay. Also I loved the discovery system. Something about that just made the game 10x better. I need some help finding a game like it. I found a game called star ocean last hope that was good a lot of what I was looking for but it just wasn't... it. Any ideas? here's the url for a review of skies of arcadia: http://cube.ign.com/articles/384/384008p1.html
    haze Posts: 89, Reputation: 0

Jan 23, 2011, 03:31 PM

Have you tried runescape or world of warcraft
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2011, 04:01 PM

You can't go wrong with the fallout games
    guitarteacher18 Posts: 45, Reputation: 5

Feb 16, 2011, 08:26 AM
    Borderlands
    Fallout NewVEgas
    Oblivion
    WeskerFTW Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 11:45 PM
    Buddy I know what you mean, I still play Skies of Arcadia: Legends on my Wii sometimes. But there will never be a game quite like it, just next best things. Some games would include
    Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dragonage: Origins, Dragonage2, Fable 2&3 are somewhat good, Alpha Protocol, Red Dead Redemption, Resonance of Fate, Mass Effect 1&2 and soon enough 3,Prototype,Tales of Vesperia but most of though are 360/PS3. But for the Wii and Gamecube I would highly suggest tales of Symphonia & tales of Symphonia 2: Dawn of the New World, hell any Tales game is usually good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A good RPG game? [ 12 Answers ]

I'm having trouble finding games that I enjoy playing, I have a Nintendo DS, a Wii, a PC, my brother has and Xbox 360 and a PS2, and there are hardly any games that I like for these things! For my DS I have Another Code, Time Hollow and CSI, for the PC I have the Sims3, and for the Wii I bought...

What games are good for the wii [ 6 Answers ]

What games are good for the wii. I have guitar hero and mario party. What other games are worth getting?

Anyone know a good military game for the Wii? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for a good video game for my Nintendo Wii, anyone know a good one?

What's A Good Wii Shooter? [ 8 Answers ]

Does Anyone Know A Good Wii Shooter?

Should I buy my boyfriend a wii or xbox for christmas? [ 5 Answers ]

I can't decide what to get my boyfriend for Christmas. He talks about the Wii but also the XBox too. I don't know what to get him. Can you guys help me? Which one should I buy? Which one is better? Which one will he have the most fun with?

View more questions Search