Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jayjay027 Posts: 153, Reputation: 31

Jan 20, 2011, 03:54 PM
    What to do for his birthday?
    I was laid off my job 2 months ago, I have been desperately trying to get a new job, I am literally applying for anything and everything! But to no avail so far.
    My fiancé is currently supporting me, but he's just lost his job too, and with a wedding in 4 months, we're both really struggling to keep it together.

Thing is, its his birthday next week, and I literally don't have a penny to get him anything! I can't borrow from anyone because no one we know can help us out right now, the economy is so bad. I know my parents are really struggling and so are his, so I can't borrow.

I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas of what I could do for his him for his birthday without spending money? Or only spending a small amount.

All ideas welcome.
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2011, 03:58 PM

Why not just sit down and write a letter to him. Tell him why he is so important to YOU. What has he done through out the years that have touched you.

For some its really a hard thing to do, writing something so personnel, but it doesn't cost a dime, and it comes from your heart. Its priceless and something he will always have.
    Jayjay027 Posts: 153, Reputation: 31

Jan 20, 2011, 04:24 PM
    Comment on answerme_tender's post
    Aww that's a nice idea. Thank you! Made me think I could maybe write him a poem and frame it? I write poetry and he really likes it... Thank you!
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2011, 08:30 AM

Your welcome---he will love that from you--take care

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Its my EXs Birthday! [ 40 Answers ]

Ok, I´m sure you guys are bored of answering this question, but I´m having a conflict here. I have been on NC for some months now, doing really well lately, not answering her emails, etc... I almost thought I was over her... but then... tomorrow is her birthday... and I´m feeling weird again. WHy??...

What do I get him for his birthday? [ 4 Answers ]

So I really like this guy & we've talked on the phone a few times & I know he likes me too & he told me his birthday was coming up soon & I don't know what to get him because we've only been talking for like a few weeks so what do you get a guy you like but know for so little for his birthday Keep...

Birthday ! [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me what is birthday dress??

His birthday [ 2 Answers ]

Hey people, hope your all well, I'm just after some idears on what to do for me fella birthday, I have no more money to spend but this is his 1st birthday since we been together, I'd love to make it real special, an gifts from the heart mean so much more... maybe you done something for your fella's...

What Do I get for his birthday? [ 4 Answers ]

Wondering what to get my guy for his birthday. They are so hard to buy for. We are a day apart on birthdays. Got him cigars, he likes those. Not sure what else though> Help?!

View more questions Search