No Retreat, No Surrender (1986) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Need to Find a Movie by the Description? [ 3 Answers ]

The whole movie is bits and pieces of hidden cameras watching daily lives of numerous people it's a comedy with no name actors that I can recall. From ATM to dept. stores, teacher caught in parking lot, gas station attendants.

Find a movie by description? [ 2 Answers ]

Got a scene from either a movie or a series in my head don't know what it is. Modern theatre of war- iraq or afghanistan. A vip is kidnapped from soldiers by insurgents or taliban but the soldiers drive after them. The soldiers find the abandoned car and go into the complex. They split up to look...

Find a movie by description [ 0 Answers ]

.. the main character get stock in this small village where youth speaks erraticaly. This "slang" come from watching movies at the local cinema which receive only old and cut up films. The only director of the town (and cameraman) is a crippled.. I've tryied to find it for a long time with no...

Help me to find a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, now plot of the comedy is: A young married couple moves in into a big house, in that house lives an old lady. She's like living HELL. Now the guy has to write a novel for his job but somehow that old lady destroys his laptop with the story. That's one thing I rememer. That old lady is...

Find a movie by description [ 3 Answers ]

Im trying to find the name of a movie and the main actor - American realese late 2009/early 2010 about a man (blond actor) that wakes up naked in very different places; I believe it it a triller. Thanks

View more questions Search