Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karthikeyan.V Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 12:52 PM
    SUTA is employee cotribution or employer cotribution ?
    Can any one please advise whether SUTA is a employee contribution or a employer contribution.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2011, 02:25 PM

The SUTA tax or State Unemployment Tax Authority is a tax paid by the employer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Employer Taxes for OPT employee [ 8 Answers ]

I am an employer and have an employee working on OPT. I don't withheld social security and medicare taxes from the employee paycheck. Do I need to pay employer portion of social security and medicare taxes even though I don't withhold these taxes from the employee paycheck? Alsodo I need to...

Can an employer divulge personal employee information to a non employee? [ 14 Answers ]

I was hurt at work and have been off for 6 weeks due to my injury. My question is, can my employer tell a friend of his that I have been off work and hurt, and missing a lot of work?

Employer taxes paid by employee [ 4 Answers ]

Can a company require an employee to pay the employer share of taxes (ie 12.4% for SS, 2.9% for Medicare) for options exercised? It does say in the paperwork that they will do so. If the options are exercised in January and the employee would have matched out at some point later in the year would...

Traditional vs. Cotribution margin income statements [ 1 Answers ]

Explain what you would have to do to project profits using the traditional format if sales were to increase 20%. Explain how and why it would be easier if the contribution format were used. Describe the steps needed to create a contribution format income statement. Include 1 data slide and...

View more questions Search