Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jabag11 Posts: 105, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 11:09 AM
    How long do you get up after waking?
    As in, when you wake up in the morning, do you get up right away and start your day, taking a shower or whatever. Or... Do you wake up, and then rest for another half hour, and then get up? Or what, how does it work for you?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jan 21, 2011, 09:55 AM

Depends. If I have to be somewhere at a certain time, I'll get up right away and get on with the day. Otherwise, I'll either try to go back to sleep or else lie there thinking to plan out the day so I can just do it once I get up.
    jabag11 Posts: 105, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 10:59 AM
    Comment on Scleros's post
    Than kyou!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Waking up [ 1 Answers ]

I always have had trouble waking up in the mornings and I'd like to stop being asleep until noon, is there anything that helps wake people up?

Waking too early [ 3 Answers ]

Hey help desk Latley I have been waking up really early at 5:00am every morning, without fail. After I can't get back to sleep, (I just do this on my own I don't even wake to an alarm clock). During the day I don't feel that tried but I would like more sleep. However its hard to get to sleep...

Trouble waking up [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. Well as I mentioned in my other posts, I've been through depression. So I know that due to it my sleeping habits changed. I began sleeping too much. But now since around the beginning of this year, I've been having allergies. Every time I was around the allergen, I had trouble...

Dogs keeps waking us up? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have question my dog Baby has always slept threw the night. The past few nights she has woken me up. Licking my face and wanting to be in the middle of my husband and I. She never has done this she always sleeps threw the night. We thought maybe she just had to go to the bathroom the first...

Waking up at 5 a.m. [ 4 Answers ]

Any suggestions for getting a 15 week old Bichon to sleep later than 5:00? He is taken out to pee right before 9pm. Just sleeping until 6 would be a great relief. He does not poop when he goes out at 5 and I won't feed him until 6:15 a.m. He sleeps in a dark room, door closed, partially covered...

View more questions Search