Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Animus Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jan 20, 2011, 10:48 AM
    What are the requirements for opening up your own college?
    Lets pretend that I have a PHD in some faculty of knowledge. What hoops would I have to jump through to open my own college where I can house and teach people myself and give them credits for it.

I just realized I accidentally posted this in the wrong category but I don't know how to change that... Answer the question if you can, don't criticize the category like smart ***.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 23, 2011, 02:59 PM

The first hoop you'd have to jump through is financial. Do you have the millions of dollars required to open your own college? If not there's really no point in going through all the other criteria as your dreams of a college wouldn't be possible.

Is this something you're seriously considering, or just another hypothetical question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a college age student of a diabled parent receive help for college? [ 5 Answers ]

I am a fully disabled parent and wonder if my healthy 19 year old is eligible for financial assitance for college?

Three college kids traveling on a road trip before college and cross into russia [ 1 Answers ]

Three colege kids traveling on a road trip before they return to school cross the russian boarder and end up running from russian boarder patrol. They are wrongly accused of rape and murder of a young girl and are placed in a russian jail

Requirements for opening a bakery in Tennessee [ 1 Answers ]

What certificates are needed in Anderson County,TN to open a bakery with in a Community opperated Food Market? Do I look under Markets or Bakerys for the answer? Ought I have a lawyer for this venture?

College student w/o w-2 but can I file tax to get college tuition credits back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a college student with no job income(no W-2 form) but do have few dollars of interest earned from saving account(1099-INT form). I know I do not have to file tax return since the income is extremely low. But I heard if I file tax return then I can get few hundreds of college tuition...

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

View more questions Search