Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gjdulian Posts: 46, Reputation: 12

Jan 20, 2011, 10:19 AM
    Old Sitcom about IT/computer programmers in an office
    There was an old sitcom from years ago that was set in an office environment. It was centered around IT/computer programming. I remember the manager / head IT guy that kept talking about writing a 'killer app'.

I think it was very shortlived.

redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2011, 10:26 AM

The IT Crowd - Channel 4

Could this be it?

Jan 20, 2011, 10:34 AM
    Comment on redhed35's post
    No. The show I'm thinking of is very old, probably 1980's or 1990's. The IT Crowd is what prompted the memory of this old sitcom.

Jan 20, 2011, 11:40 AM
    Dweebs -
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dweebs_(TV_series)
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111947/

""The guys" at Cyberbyte (a high tech computer company) move from the old garage to a new office downtown and now they need a secretary. None of the guys have any social skills; Warren, the boss, doesn't know how to complete a sentence. Vic wears his sunglasses at all times. Most important of all, they have hardly talked to a girl before. Carey (the new secretary) on the other hand has no experience in computers but is highly socially skilled and tries her best to understand the guys and to be understood. "

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two nic in one xp computer. One connected to internet the other to office network [ 2 Answers ]

I need to connect to both the internet and my office network . The computer I am trying to set up is my server. One nic is connected to the ineernet via a router connected to a dsl modem. The other is connected to the office network. The problem is I have to disable one nic to use the other. I want...

Microsoft Office is draining my computer. [ 2 Answers ]

I downloaded a trial version (therefore, no CD) of Microsoft Office 07 and apparently something didn't go right. Now I can't get it off my computer, it says that I need to reinsert the cd/dvd rom and re-install. I don't know how to get it off my computer... also, I'm a little computer illiterate,...

Home Office Computer Operation [ 3 Answers ]

I have a home office with two PC's and very little computer knowledge. I have a lot of frustration. I'm sure my computers are not at their maximum efficiency. I'm a senior citizen/retired with no formal computer training. Where can I get email consultations to get my computers to do what I want?

Office furniture - Computer Chairs [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for office furniture - Computer chairs and tables on rent in Noida. Please provide me the contact details. Thanks and regards.

View more questions Search