Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    humblechar27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 09:55 AM
    How do I get my money back from a Dentist
    I had a set of teeth made in May 2010 and when I get them in Nov I didn't like them and they diidn't fix. I couldn't eat with them at all Discover card gave me back &875.00 and the dentist won't give me the other &875.00. I called 7 numbers and they couldn't help me. I am 83 years old and don't have that kind of money eo throw away.I only get &1028.00 a month. Please help me
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2011, 10:15 AM

Sue in Small Claims Court - you will have to prove your case, of course. Did a second Dentist explain what the problem with the dentures was?

Did the original Dentist offer to refit them?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 20, 2011, 10:23 AM

Many people have trouble and don't like them, esp at first, how long did you wear them, did you go back to have them do adjustments,

Did the dentist offer to make another set

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I paid full balance to the dentist. How much I'd get back from insurance payment? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello experts! Here is briefly what happened. My wife had dental surgery in June. We paid a small portion (~$50) of the total ($900) at the desk and the rest was supposed to be covered by insurance. A couple weeks later I've got the bill from the doctor for the rest of the amount ($850) and paid...

What can I do to grt my money back from a dentist who's crown broke twice? [ 3 Answers ]

In 05 I had a crown put in and it broke in o7. I paid for another one for the Same tooth and it broke a week later. They wouldn't return my calls. The problem Is apparently for small claims court you have to do it with in 1 year of discovery Or within 3 years which ever comes first. I'm with in...

How can I get my money back? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi my name is Kajol and I really need some advice... My accountant has a friend that he knows very well and he needed money to start his business. Well my accountant knows how much I have and asked me to help his friend out... At first I said no then he told me that the friend will give back with...

I want my money back now! [ 5 Answers ]

:mad: I am going to have to sue this person in order to get my money back.:mad: The amount of money is to big for small claims court and to little for circuit court, so what court do I go to?:confused: I need to know what forms do I need and the form Numbers.:confused:

View more questions Search