Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bethlorenzi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 09:26 AM
    How to fix keyboard keys printing wrong
    HP Printer; some keyboard keys are printing wrong, also involving the shift key

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard problems wrong keys [ 1 Answers ]

My keyboard on the labtop, suddenly type wrong. M=0, p=-,k=2, and non of the numbers work

Keyboard keys in wrong place [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I want to insert the @ symbol I have to press "Shift & the 2 button". The symbol above the 2 key shows is " But if I press the key that has the @ symbol it prints the " symbol. How do I change the settings to correct this?

Keyboard Some keys typing the wrong symbols [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having trouble with my keyboard. I think it happened when I installed the keyboard but some symbols type different to what's on the key. Can you help?

Keyboard Some keys typing wrong symbols [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, The @ is where the " is and vise versa. The # is at the backstroke key and I haven't been able to find where the backstroke key is. The # key is now a £ sign. The ~ key is at the shift key above the backstroke and the ~ is ¬ key. Anyone any idea how I can change back to a normal keyboad...

Pc keyboard keys wrong [ 1 Answers ]

My hp compaq nc6220 has wrong keys - to get a @ you type " and vice versa for example. I followed all the steps in a previous thread on this subject and note that when I go into device manager>hardware>keyboard and expand it, the only entry is "quick launch buttons" i.e. no device is specified. Can...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.