sunman3k Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 09:19 PM
    Auto insurance policy number APM
    Looking for the insurance company with this number APM494-2441
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 19, 2011, 09:38 PM

Well what country, if Canada what part, if US what state,

That could help slightly, but there is no real way to know, what is the reason for needing to know ? The reason may help us figure out how to lead you in right direction
    sunman3k Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 08:55 AM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    Happened in California hit by other party given Farm Bureau as insurance not their policy. Checked Allied same thing Wrong phone number given. My insurance isn't helping. Thanks
    jesse27 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 09:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Well what country, if Canada what part, if US what state,

That could help slightly, but there is no real way to know, what is the reason for needing to know ? The reason may help us figure out how to lead you in right direction
    I was in a car accident. I exchanged information with the other driver. I got the insurance policy number, but I did not get the name of the insurance company.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Aug 7, 2012, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse27 View Post
    I was in a car accident. I exchanged information with the other driver. I got the insurance policy number, but I did not get the name of the insurance company.
    I suggest either you ot your insurance company call the other driver and get the info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Auto Policy Number [ 0 Answers ]

I am an insurance agent with an insured who was hit by someone with a policy number "HHI565***". Any idea what insurance company this may be? Police report is useless! Thanks!

Policy number insurance [ 2 Answers ]

A lorry caused accident and in the result good worth of property damaged. Nearby persons got photo of the accident in which lorry number visiable. But before the police come lorry absonds. How to know the lorry owner name, insturance particulars etc. in the govt. transport records address the owner...

View more questions Search