Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akaimiko Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 08:42 PM
    What was this?
    I don't know... I mean I feel really silly even talking about it. I was a kid, maybe 15 or so when it happened, but I was dreaming about being in the airport with my family going somewhere, we're running late, and unlike in real life, hadn't bought the tickets yet to get on the plane. We find out there isn't enough left for me to come too, but this man comes up to us with money and points to another man from whom the money came. I turned and looked and it was this man that looked like one of my paternal uncles, only he definitely wasn't the image was vivid. He looked like he could be related to my dad directly, not like a cousin or something. Anyway he was smiling and waving, nothing was said. I woke up and just felt compelled to ask my dad, " Dad did you have any other brothers besides the 2 you have?"
    I was absolutely NOT expecting it, but he told me he did have another older brother who would be second eldest if he didn't die at a young age. He only knew of him from what his elder brother told him, but considering the birth order alone, his facial features were exactly what would have been, closer to the third born and distinctly different from the first and last born which were closer in appearance to each other. I was so freaked out! This man never came into my dream again. There's other weird instances that had me wondering about my own abiity, but I never end up remembering it long enough to write it down or being convinced enough to address it.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.