Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marie2011 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 05:17 PM
    Custody Battle
    If a parent (17) is on probation for drug possession and a family member takes her to court for custody of her child, would the court automatically give custody to the family member? (grandmother of child)

Check out some similar questions!

Custody battle [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am a mother of a beautiful little girl and I need help getting her back into her mommys arms.. Please give me advice on what to do... I do however share legal joint custody with her father but there is no getting through to him... Please help.. :(:(:(:(:(:(

Custody battle [ 8 Answers ]

8 years ago a woman gave my parents a child he was only 1 year old no legal papers were signed and she has never supported him in any way. Out of the blue she went and got him for school he is now 9. What are my parents chance on getting him back?:(

Custody Battle! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I'm Kelli. I'm 22. I have two daughters, Sarah (3) and Emily (1). :) They are my life. In March, I eloped to a gentlemen I thought I loved. We only dated for a short time but I thought this person would make my family "whole" (I am from a broken home and foolishly thought this would bury...

Custody Battle [ 2 Answers ]

My godson is seeking joint custody of his daughter. He pays child support and wants the courts to tell the mother she can not take the daughter out of town to live no matter what. What are his changes of getting the request order in court?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.