Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Jan 19, 2011, 12:11 PM
    Wrist pain
    Hi well what has happened is that if I try to lrft any weight with my left wrist I get a pain down my wrist on the top and it goes half way down my arm, when the pain starts it is that bad that I just drop what I am holdinh but as soon as I have put it down the pain stopes. But lattely the pain will just be there no matter what I am doing for instance I have it right now and all I am doing is typing, now I have taken a lot of time off from weight lifting to try and let this heal and it does but as soon as I try lo lift anything it starts again. Even if it is not in the gym its just anything heavy. Any ideas would be great thanks

Regards Matt

Check out some similar questions!

Wrist Pain, RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone. Here's my situation- In the summer of 2009 I started having problems in my right hand with these symptoms; -My left hand feels light as a feather. While my right hand feels like it weighs twenty pounds. (I noticed this first. Everything else listed developed from summer 09 to now.)...

Is wrist pain synonymous with carpal tunnel syndrome? [ 4 Answers ]

For the past two weeks I was experiencing significant pain in my right wrist. Several people commented that it might be carpal tunnel syndrome. Due to my lifestyle I would assume I would be at high risk for such a condition: I've been a gamer since I elementary school and a programmer since middle...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.