Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BAFWRF Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 11:48 AM
    No father listed on birth certificate how can husband adopt but I know who the dad is
    I know who the dad is he didn't want his name on it .so how can my husband adopt my daughter? And plus I have a pfa on this guy too.it good until dec.18,2011
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 19, 2011, 11:58 AM

Moved from Adoption
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 19, 2011, 12:43 PM

You get the bio dad proved the father and then he signs off on the adoption. That's it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a step father have rights if no father is listed on birth certificate [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is 8yrs and my husband has been the one that has taken care of her since she was 2 yrs. Her bio father isn't listed on her because but we have had a dna test done. He doesn't want to be part of her life but doesn't know if he wants to sign over his rights! Does my husband have any...

Can my husband adopt my daughter if the bio-dad is not in the birth certificate [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have been together for four years and merry for one year. My daughter is six years old about to be seven but the bio-dad has never been around and she has my madden name. Is there any way we can do the adoption with out having to deal with the bio-dad because my husband is in the...

Can my husband adopt my son if the father is not on the birth certificate? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband wants to adopt my five year old son. Does the father have to agree if he's not on the birth certificate and hasn't supported his son after the break up? He only saw his son twice in a year and seven days.

No father listed on birth certificate how can husband adopt [ 15 Answers ]

I live in KS. I don't know who my baby's biological father is, how can my husband adopt? There is no fater listed on the birth certificate. And what if someone later in life were to question if they were the father what would happen then?

View more questions Search