Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hibou Posts: 58, Reputation: 0

Jan 19, 2011, 03:55 AM
    Printer Canon Pixma ip 4000 will not start.
    Printer Canon Pixma ip 4000 directly linked to PC Windows XP working perfectly until recently(though used only occasionally) will not start up.Green diode lights momentarily on first daily startup.
    Last attempt to print gave message 'Offline'. I changed to 'online' via Control Panel with no result. I have checked connections and they are OK.

Check out some similar questions!

Canon pixma mp110 [ 5 Answers ]

Hi,my canon pixma mp110 printer is showing error message 5B00-waste ink absorber full. How do I correct the error ? What can I do to get my printer working ? Nothing in the printer manual to help me. Help please,with thanks

Pixma canon mp110 [ 2 Answers ]

My printer says that the ink waste absorbent is almost full - how can I fix this?

Canon ip 3000 pixma printer head problem [ 0 Answers ]

Printer about 1 year old. The black only sporadically prints on a page. Some lines print out faintly, others not at all. The ink is 80% full, ran several cleanings and deep cleanings to no avail. I was printing several pages and this happened all of a sudden. I believe it has something to do...

Linux + Canon PIXMA Photo Printer IP6210D [ 3 Answers ]

Can the Canon PIXMA Photo Printer IP6210D be used with linux? :confused: CUPS? Any answers will be appretiated! :D

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.