Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babyxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 03:20 AM
    I really like him
    There is this boy I really like we are both 17 , we have been friends for a long time and have been kissing since about August, we are both single and I just want to know what people think and if they have any ideas ? Things were just casual I would see him some weekends but things changed and it was every weekend now its during the week and he stays with me and I stay with him (we are not having sex) we talk all the time when I am at work he will email me or Facebook and I phone him when I am home to see what we are doing that night. He stays during the week as well and leaves with me when I go to work. Everyone keeps saying that we are together but it just gets avoided. What should I do and does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
    kaka67 Posts: 261, Reputation: 200

Jan 19, 2011, 05:17 AM

Sit him down and ask him to be your partner?

If he doesn't want too then that is your answer.
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2011, 05:21 AM
    Your just going to have to ask him out straight are you an item, chances are he probably thinks you are already from what you have described with the things you do together, sounds like a relationship to me and one that can probably last very long giving how your both taking your time to get to know each other slowly before jumping into a sexual relationship :) yes you should just ask him, surely you know him enough by now to know what his reaction may be, you could even just ask by text when your not together :) but you will never know until then
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 19, 2011, 09:34 AM

Maybe you should talk about what's going on, before it goes further.
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2011, 10:25 AM

Before it goes any further you both need to know if this is a relationship, if so then you should been SEEN TOGETHER outside of the house!!

Also I will caution you, that if you do want this man to be a boyfriend, then act like you do, by making him take you out on a DATE!! He should be old enough to come pick you up and take you out to dinner and movie!! If you don't act like you deserve this type of respect, then he won't treat you with it. It nice that you like each other and can talk, but show this man that you are a lady who has respect and if he wants to be your man then there are certain things you expect, like being courted!! Take care

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search